Art

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Discovered Artist of the Month:Sue Gordon,of ArtWanted.com

I decided to begin a new feature. Each month here @ the AGFP I will be posting about an artist whose work I admire. This is the 1st installment, and the artist's name is Sue Gordon. I discovered this artist whose work is absolutely beautiful to me. It is often simple in it's content, but it is always obvious that she puts her heart into every piece. This widget is courtesy of www.artwanted.com
Feel free to stop in and give Sue feedback on her work. (If you rather not sign up for A.W. you can still post as a guest.)

1 comment:

  1. JNR, Great idea! Exactly what will bring more viewers to AVFP. This work of Sue Gordon's is pure and high quality. Love her style and subjects. When artists know they're being showcased on a blog, they'll bring others to the site and expand the concept of this great site. More varied artists, the more it will grow and get quality recognition. I also have one other artist who has committed, but I'll have to give you the info as I'm having issues backlinking the pieces back to her site. She also just wrote a book, so she's a serious creator. I'll pass the info on in private. Great work, Sue! Love your variety of work. Especially the floral and nature creations. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete