Art

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sara Deutsch:Review of Another Stunning Artist

Quite accidently I came across another wonderfully gifted artist recently. Her name is Sara Deutsch. She has not been notified that I am writing this review of her work, but I am sure she will not mind. After all, no publicity is bad publicity right?

The backstory

I was browsing artwanted.com which is my daily habit, when on the main page I saw a stunning graphic. When I clicked upon it for more information, I discovered who the artist was. As I continued browsing her work, I came across SEVERAL astounding pieces.

This proved to me (to use my friend Richard's phrase) that she was not a "one trick pony."

Some of my favorites of her pieces are "Mother", and "Angelfire" after seeing her work, it would make ANYONE want to create something.

Update: The artist has now been notified that this review is posted.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your wonderful blog from Sara Deutsch. Great choices on the art. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing natural talent and very impressive work. I really like "Imaginaria", another Masterpiece within your collection. Great eye JNR, She's really good and chock full of talent. Peace

    ReplyDelete